Glen works hard, and he works smart. He has risen to the top of his company, and as its Chief Executive Officer, he’s proud of what he and his team accomplish there on a daily basis.
He thinks his company is great—but he wants it to become the best, a proven top-performer. And so he is taking the lead to find out how. Employee Benefits actually matter to Glen, because he has seen the numbers, and he knows they impact the overall strength and success of his company.
Working with his top Human Resources staff and his Finance department, Glen is asking questions like the ones below. See what Glen is finding out:
- How can our Employee Benefits package actually drive peak performance rather than just driving our budget into the ground?
A strategically designed and value based health benefits plan should integrate into an overall corporate wellness strategy that will improve worker productivity and decrease costly absenteeism. While much focus is given to health insurance costs, many studies have shown that the hidden costs related to productivity and absenteeism can be two to three times greater.
- Is there a Benefit Advisor with all the capabilities and strengths of a large national firm, but with the heart and responsiveness of a custom tailored boutique?
Relph Benefit Advisors is not only the largest independent employee benefits firm in Upstate NY, we are also a member of the Benefits Advisor Network, a national organization of leading employee benefits organizations that collectively provide employees benefit plans to over 9 million employees.
- We run different employee wellness plans, but how do we develop an internal “Culture of Health”?
Many top performing companies realize that a Culture of Health is a key business strategy and Relph Benefit Advisors has more experience than anyone helping mid-sized employers to achieve this goal. As long as leadership is committed, we have a practical roadmap to make this shift while optimizing benefit plans and getting employees onboard.
- I realize DOL & ERISA penalties for non-compliance can be pretty costly — so how do I make sure we aren’t at risk, that we’re doing everything we’re supposed to do?
Every year this task becomes more difficult and the implications for non-compliance more severe. With legal experts on retainer focusing solely on ERISA Welfare Benefit Plans, not only do we have a process for clients to remain in compliance with current laws, we proactively advise clients of what they will be facing in the future.
- I need our HR Team to be focused more strategically, on building and equipping a top notch work force, not mired down in risky, time-consuming administrative busy work, so how can I free them up and still know it’s getting handled correctly?
Understanding the need in this area, Relph Benefit Advisors designed our 1Point Services to absorb the increasingly complex transactional tasks involved in day-to-day benefit plan administration, leveraging your HR professionals' talents and skills into other areas.